Can your firm be distinguished by a convincing and recognisable logo? Does your brand appeal to the right feeling?
No other expression touches upon the organisational core more directly. It is a visual overview representing everything you stand for. The development of a logo and corporate identity is a highly intensive journey. For further information, please take a look at the frequently asked questions. The process is as follows:
- Briefing: we discuss the organisation, its branch, the target audience and the do’s and don’ts.
- Research: I examine which logos are already present within the market to circumvent designing something similar or creating something that does not create the right fit.
- Conceptualisation: Besides creating a mood board, I tend to develop two to three logo sketches. One of the drafts is eventually developed further to a definitive result.
- Selection: After presenting the proposals, we select the best option together.
- Development: the chosen version will be further developed and prepared for printed matter and online usage.